Office Hours/Appointment Scheduling
Because we strive to meet diverse patient needs, call us to check on our office hours and availability. Call us at (724)744-2099.
Our phone is always answered by a real live person, 24 hours a day! We know that your questions and emergencies deserve immediate attention - not voice mail.
Appointments will be scheduled at the earliest available time. We know that your time is valuable and needs are important -- we will make every effort to keep you from waiting.
We request a 24-hour notification on any changes.
Call us anytime for emergency visits! (724) 744-2099.
Our 24 hour answering service will provide prompt scheduling information for an appointment to relieve dental emergency pain.
After an emergency is dealt with, a follow up visit will be scheduled to complete records and replace temporary treatment materials with regular treatment methods.
Considering your first visit to our office?
- We look forward to serving you!
- In order to provide proper treatment, we require accurate Medical, Dental, and Social histories for proper treatment for you.
- We accept current records from other professionals.
- For complex cases, a set of study models may be required to correctly plan your treatment.Treatment objectives will be discussed in terms you understand with an estimate of cost and length of time.
- Please allow some extra time for your first visit. We want to ensure that we get the necessary information to provide top-quality service… and we want to allow time for your questions. Get to know us - we want to be active partners in your family's great dental health!
**All information will be kept confidential - information will be available only to those who will be treating or consulting treatment with your case.